Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Somewhere I'm Dying to See B4 I Die!!!!!!

London!!!!!!!!!!

Recently, a blogger called The Token Brit, aka Dominic Williams, did a post about what people think about when they hear London. About conjuring up images of the 2012 Olympics, the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, things like that. But when I hear London, strangely enough, I can't help but think of things like Abbey Road, or the London Bridge, the Millennium Bridge, the thing that looks like a bridge out of the future that was featured in one of the Harry Potter movies, Hyde Park, Soho, The Stones playing in little clubs around until they get a big enough following. And also, yes, red telephone booths, the TV show My Family, funny enough and Law and Order: UK, with the detectives running around solving cases in various landmarks of the city, such as Kings Cross Road, Euston Street Rail station, etc.

IDK what is is about this city that fascinates me so. I think it's probably that this city is so much like many of the cities in the U.S., except that the inhabitants of this city have accents. But 4 all anybody knows, they probably think we US people have accents. Also, this city, in my humble opinion, should be considered the #1 fashion capital in the world. I mean, come on, there are so many fashion designers that have come out of this city that are successful. Stella McCartney, for starters. For some reason, I just love everything about this city!! Everything about it fascinates me to no end!!! And believe you me, if I had the chance to live here, oh heck yeah, I'd do it!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics of one place I'm already saving up for to go see: London!! My savings account is called my "I'm Traveling To..." fund. You may think that this is all I think about, but I gotta have something worth hoping for in my life. Otherwise, I'll end up working a 9-5 job with no hopes and dreams. So far, only one of my "dreams" have come true: Travel to somewhere outside the U.S. That was to Mexico, which was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










LOL, had to put this one in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment