Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Random Tag Post

Here is a tag post I am passing on.

11 Random Things About Myself

1. Asian, Italian, English guys are so hot!!!!!
 
Dominic Rowan
Jet Li

 
Jim Sturgess
 
Raoul Bova
2. I'd love to get a tattoo
3. I enjoy writing short stories in my spare time
4. I can finish a jigsaw puzzle in record time!
5. My dream wedding would be a Japanese style wedding
6. As much as I'd love to see The Stones in concert, I don't have $600 to go see them! No one who works a normal 9-5 job does!!! Mick better get on the person who decides prices for tickets!!! 'Cuz I don't have $600 to go see him prance around on stage singing 'Brown Sugar'!!!
















7. My idea of relaxation is doing Just Dance Summer Party or Just Dance 2












8. I'd love to be skinny
9. I'd like to travel
10. I'm in the process of getting my license to drive
11. When I do finally get a car, I want either a Mini Cooper or VW Bug. That one below would be groovy o have, driving around. Although my mom may not want to be seen in it...






My Questions

1. Do you play video games? And if so, what is your favorite video game?

2. What's one thing you want to do in your life?

3. Rich or famous? Which one would you want?

4. If you could meet anyone famous, who?

5. If you could go on the set of any TV show and meet the cast, which show would it be?

6. What's your favorite genre of music?

7. Favorite genre of book, for those who read?

8. Favorite TV show?

9. If you won th lottery, what would you do?

10. Where would you live if you had the money?

11. Do you think true love exists?

If anyone is interested in this post, just copy and paste the info. Just change it to suit you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment