Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Rock

Looking for some good Halloween songs that also rock? Check here!
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/halloween-songs-that-rock/

#10
Donovan: Season of the Witch















#9
The Doors: People Are Strange













#8
Eagles: Witchy Woman















#7
The Ramones: Pet Sematary















#6
The Who: Boris the Spider













#5
Warren Zevon: Werewolves of London











#4
Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare












#3
Ozzy Osbourne: Bark at the Moon. I knew this one would be on here, lol. I kinda like this one, never thought I'd hear myself say that, lol














#2
Blue Oyster Cult: (Don't Fear) The Reaper















#1
AC/DC: Highway to Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment