Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cute Asian Guys

I really wonder what it is about a man or woman that someone finds attractive? Is it physical beauty? Maybe an accent? Maybe a personality type. When it comes to me and relationships, I'm looking for one thing: Does he have a heartbeat?

And, for some reason, there are some really cute Asian guys in the world. Most think Asian men are ugly. But not all of them. Here are some I think are cute, that maybe not everyone agrees with on the issue of beatuy

Hiroyuki Sanada

















Jet Li












Chow Yun-fat


















Ken Watanabe

















Daniel Dae Kim
















James Iha. For those who listen to The Smashing Pumpkins, you'll know who this guy is...
















Rain
















Jang Dong-gun. He's from the movie The Warrior's Way. Which I have yet to see. I'd love to see a good movie right about now....

No comments:

Post a Comment