Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Betty's Attic

If you like affordable retro, go here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.bettysattic.com/?code=googlebab&gclid=COLTn8CyhrMCFUOK4AodNAsAyg

This is Betty's Attic, a magazine devoted to all things from the past!! This site and magazine is very affordable on it's items. Great place to go to get something retro.

Apparel
Shirts

Accessories/Hats

I'd buy this!
I'd buy these too. They're just so darn cute!!!
Loungewear

I know where part of my Christmas money is going.....











Books/CDs/DVDs

Love her show!!!

I would so buy this too!! My people, lmao!!!!
TV/Movies
Cartoons/Characters
Comedies/Musicals
Sci-Fi
Doctor Who dolls

Toys and Games
Toys

Light Up Railroad sign with sound
This shocking pen will reveal those pen "borrowers"
Puzzles
Plush/Animated Toys

I'd get these 4 my sis. She loves Sock Monkeys













Bobble Heads
Board Games

Die Casts
Automotive
New York City Transit Bus, with real opening doors!
Field of Dreams. Yeah, only in a MAN's dream...


Die Cast
1971 Dodge Charger with a 421 Hemi engine
Dukes of Hazzard General Lee
1959 VW Bug

Dolls
Barbie
Childhood Faves
Famous People/Characters

Kate Middleton doll

The royal couple

Eras
Pre 50s

Every kid should have a "first" stuffed animal. Why not make it Mickey or Minnie? Everyone loves these 2, young and old alike


2 adorable lil Sock Monkeys



Rocking n' Rolling 50s.WARNING: There's a lot of Elvis stuff here...
Peanuts Snoopy Musical Doghouse
Mod 60s. I'd buy all of these!!! As a warning, there's going to be ALOT of pictures under this one...




Smileys!!!!



So true, lol!

Book about the Stones. Somehow, I'd end up with this book, even though I didn't ask. I have one book on the Stones. That's enough, rotflmao!
Disco 70s

For any Lennon fan who reads this blog

AMC Pacer model. I'd get this model just because it makes me laugh. And if you've seen Wayne's World, you'll get this next joke. I'd paint it blue with flames
Glitter 80s and Beyond

Awww, the lil pink and blue Yoshi are so cute!!
Holiday
Calendars
Christmas
Santa here looks like Jerry Garcia from The Grateful Dead
Other Holidays

Decor
Wall Art
Throws/Towels/Textiles

Scooby Doo blanket. I'd buy this
I'd buy this!

And this!!
Lights

Color changing mirror ball ornaments. I'd buy this!
Disco lava lamp. I'd buy this too!
I'd buy this too. But then, I'd be craving chocolate. This is a Hershey's chocolate candle















Figurines

Iwo Jima flag raising
Model of White Castle
Electronics
Clocks




Kitchen
Cookie Jars
Awww, how cute! And this!!


This is so adorable!!!! I'd also buy this!

Appliances/Gadgets
I'd get this!!
Icons/Brands
-Beatles

Hoodie. I'm really thinking about buying this. I really need a hoodie!!

-Kiss

"The Kiss Army" is what the fans of Kiss are called
-I Love Lucy

Episode: Job Switching. Lucy and Ethel get jobs in a chocolate factory. These are talking dolls. How cool is that?


From the episode "Lucy Does a Commercial". She auditions for a commercial for a new health tonic called Vitameatavegamin, totally unware it has 20% alcohol in it and she gets progressively drunker

-Peanuts

-Harley Davidson
Tin Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment