Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Whoa, you listen to metal?"

This is the response I usually hear from people when they discover I listen to metal bands. Yeah, I listen to metal. Not all the time, but I do listen. I'm sorta picky about the metal bands I listen to, though. I like the good, ol' heavy metal stuff from the 1970s and 1980s, like KISS, AC/DC/ etc.

Here are some metal bands or rock bands who also do heavy metal that I listen to

AC/DC

Aerosmith. They do occasional heavy metal

Alice Cooper

Deep Purple. Considered to be the pioneers of heavy metal

Def Leppard. Do occasional heavy metal

Judas Priest

Kiss

Motley Crue

Poison

Quiet Riot

Twisted Sister. My sister got me hooked on this one. Imagine that. My sister loves their music and thinks the lead singer, Dee Snider, is cute

Van Halen

Whitesnake

No comments:

Post a Comment