Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, September 28, 2012

Music Downloads

I've recently discovered that you can buy MP3 downloads off Amazon. I found this out when I was browsing on there, as I normally do, and found a tab called 'MP3 Music'. I checked it out and guess what? I ended up buying 3 songs from there. If you really want a song without having to buy the CD to get that song, I'd recommend this if you want the music. And guess what? It's really cheap too. Only $.99 for a song! How cool is that? And if this isn't your thing, you can also do what I do: check the local libraries for a CD with the song you want, check it out, download it onto your music device and take the CD back. Done that before, works like a charm. That's how I managed to get Dusty Springfield onto my MP3, along with David Bowie, Celine Dion, Green Day before my sister bought the album the song is on, Ke$ha, a little Lady Gaga before I bought a CD of her. Was giving Lady Gaga's music a test run to see if I liked her stuff, and I do.

But here are some downloads I'm thinking of buying myself for my birthday, lmao!!! Not all of them at once, but maybe a few here and there.

If it's in Italics, that's the name of the album it comes from. Bold means the name of the artist

Aaliyah
-Try Again: I Care 4 U

Phil Collins
-You'll Be in My Heart: Tarzan Soundtrack. Like I don't have enough of these lying around, lol.

Natasha Bedingfield
-Pocketful of Sunshine: Pocketful of Sunshine

OutKast
-Hey Ya!. This is the only rap song I do like. Speakerboxx/The Love Below

Estelle
-American Boy: Shine

Robbie Robertson
-Shine Your Light: Ladder 49 Soundtrack

The Dandy Warhols
-Bohemian Like You: Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia

Autograph
-Turn up the Radio: Sign In Please

Ones I already have

The Rolling Stones
-Going to a Go-Go: Still Life
-She's So Cold: Emotional Rescue

Nickelback
-Somday: The Long Road

No comments:

Post a Comment