Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, September 28, 2012

Beautiful Women

This post will show pics of women that I think are the most beautiful. As a girl, I think they are really pretty. I really do wish I were as beautiful as some of them

Sharon Osbourne
-She's funny, pretty, nice.
-She's also blunt when she needs to be and tells it like it is

Alfre Woodard
-Very beautiful
-Definitely one of my favorite actresses. You can't help but like her. She's so nice, she's such an amazing actress!!
-Favorite movie with her: Take the Lead. She's in it, and it's about dancing! And also, Scrooged. She was so good in that movie!

Alicia Keys
-Good music. Does good R&B
-Pretty. Liked her in The Secret Life of Bees

Freema Agyeman
-I think she is very pretty
-And FYI to the Internet: I'm getting real tired of being told I spell this lovely lady's name wrong!
-My favorite female character on Law and Order: UK
-Watched an episode of Law and Order: UK yesterday on the Internet, titled "Alesha". Where she went to the gynecologist and she suspected he assaulted her sexually. It made me feel sad for her, poor girl. All she did was go to the doctor and he took advantage of her, poor girl :(
-And to think I have my cool, awesome dad to thank for introducing this show to me, which I never thought would actually happen, considering my dad only watched certain British shows. He watched it out boredom one night after watching Primeval, which I still watch. And if he's looking down on me from heaven, I have one thing to say: "Hey dad, thanks 4 getting me hooked on sci-fi TV, :D"

Halle Berry
-One of my favorite actresses. I have alot of favorites, so basically, I'm not picky about actresses. I like alot actresses.
-Was my favorite character, along with Wolverine, in the X-Men series
-Like her because she can do drama, action and still make it look sexy. She can kick butt too!

Kate Winslet
-Another one of my favorite actresses
-Very pretty. I wish I were as beautiful as her. But sadly, I probably will never be as beautiful. I'm nice looking, but not beautiful. Besides, my profile picture does not really show me now; that photo is 4 years old, lmao!!
-Favorite movie with her: So tough to choose! Finding Neverland. Very good family movie. If you're looking for a good family movie, start here! Flushed Away, Another one of her good movies. She is funnier than ever in there, because her character is a sarcastic street rat wearing a green sweater and Union Jack pants :D

Lucy Liu
-Another one of my favorite actresses
-In some movies, she can kick butt as good as any guy, and still come out looking like a beauty
-Favorite movie with her in it: Mulan, voiced Princess Mei, and I just love the Mulan movies in general

Marisa Tomei
-Another one of my favorite actresses
-Love her in My Cousin Vinny. Her strong New York accent cracks me up and also reminds me of my next door neighbor from my previous house. When I lived in Bellevue, Ky, I had a next door neighbor from New York. A young couple, he was from Staten Island, she was from Brooklyn. And man was he cute!!!!!
-I love how I go off onto other tangents. Wow, I must have the attention span of a gnat!

Mariska Hargitay
-My favorite female character on Law and Order: SVU, next to Dr. Melinda Warner (Tamara Tunie). She's pretty too
-Loved her in True Crime: New York City, which is a video game. When I heard her talking in there, I felt like I was playing a Law and Order: SVU video game. OMG, if they ever made a video game out of that, I'd so buy it!
-Liked her in Lake Placid too

Queen Latifah
-She cracks me up when she's doing comedy
-Love her movies. Biggest favorite movie with her: The Secret Life of Bees!

Princess Diana
-She was too pretty to die. And also she seemed the nicest person in the world. She looked so sweet and innocent. And for some reason, people make fun of the guy she married. Saying he had ears like Dumbo. I'll admit that I think his ears were a little big, but he looked like a nice enough guy
-You just can't help but like her. And besides, she lives on through her two wonderful sons. William got married to one of the most beautiful and nicest women in the world, Kate Middleton. You never hear anything bad about Diana's sons, and the other one, Harry, I think he's in the military or something, idk. I know he's doing something good with his time.

Viola Davis
-I really want to see that movie The Help that she was in. Heard it was good
-Loved her in Law Abiding Citizen, where she played the mayor. She rules at anything she does!

Michelle Yeoh
-Another one of my favorite actresses.
-Like her because she can do martial arts, and hold up her end of the fighting and still look sexy. She can fight like a man alongside the men and still be beautiful. She can kick butt and still look good
-Favorite movie with her: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Also, she was very good in Memoirs of a Geisha. Her character was a very cultured, refined woman who possessed very good manners. And she's just likable. She can kick butt and look pretty doing it.

Maggie Smith
-She may be older, but she is still pretty and she's also funny. My favorite movie with her is Keeping Mum, she plays this older woman named Grace who kills anyone who crosses her and dumps their bodies.
-Another one of my favorite actresses. See? I told you. I have ALOT of favorite actresses. I have different reasons why I like them compared to others.
-I like Maggie Smith because she can do comedy, drama, serious, period drama, everything and still make it look so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment